Health, safety and welfare
We must provide, and maintain, safe and healthy working conditions.
What we believe
We place a high value on the health, safety and welfare of our Employees, and are committed to providing a safe working environment, to prevent accidents and injury, and to minimize occupational health risks.
Our Group Health and Safety Policy is based on local and international labor laws and standards3. We comply with all relevant health and safety laws and regulations.
Health and safety management
We recognize the importance of the health, safety and welfare of all our Employees, contractors and non-company personnel in the successful conduct of our business.
Group Companies must:
- Adopt health and safety procedures consistent with our Group Health and Safety Policy and our Global EHS Policy Manual or national law (whichever is the higher).
All Group Employees must:
- Take reasonable care of the health and safety of themselves and others while at work
- Cooperate fully in all health and safety-related matters
- Not interfere with or misuse equipment provided for safety; and
- Report any unsafe conditions in accordance with Global EHS Policy Manual
Safeguarding employee well-being
We place a high value on the well-being of our Employees, and are committed to providing a safe working environment to prevent accidents and injury, and to minimize occupational health risks.
We will work continuously to maximize the physical security of our Employees worldwide, ensuring that our policies and standards are understood, and that training is provided so everyone is aware of the health, safety and security issues and requirements relevant to their work.
Who to talk to
- Your line manager
- Higher management
- Your local LEX Counsel
- Head of Compliance: firstname.lastname@example.org