We are committed to excellence in environmental management across our business operations and throughout the wider supply chain that we influence.
What we believe
We believe that good environmental management is not only the right thing to do, but also makes sound business sense given how much we depend on natural resources for our products.
Our Group Environment Policy is based on local and international labour laws, recommended practices and standards4.
We comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations.
Protecting the environment
Group companies must:
Adopt environmental procedures consistent with our Group Environment Policy and our Global EHS Policy Manual or national law (whichever is the higher)
Group Employees are encouraged to contribute to our environmental management efforts by:
- Understanding their personal environmental impact and identify opportunities to use resources responsibly
- Ensuring they are familiar and comply with all environmental laws and regulations and our Global EHS Policy Manual
- Ensuring that our suppliers and partners comply with the minimum standards for environmental sustainability set out in our Supplier Code of Conduct; and
- Reporting any non-conformances in accordance with the Global EHS Policy Manual
All Employees are encouraged to undertake the Environmental Sustainability Foundation Programme, available on our employee learning platform, the GRID.
Who to talk to
- Your line manager
- Higher management
- Your local LEX Counsel
- Head of Compliance: email@example.com