How to Speak Up
Speak to someone
- If you feel comfortable, report the matter directly to your line manager. You can also raise concerns with a LEX manager or HR manager.
Call a confidential Speak Up hotline
Find your local hotline number
Speak Up online
- Raise your concern on the Speak Up portal www.bat.com/speakup which is independently managed
Email the Group Designated Officers (GDOs)
- Send an email to email@example.com
Four senior Group executives act as our Group Designated Officers. Anyone can raise a concern with them directly. They are:
- Tamara Gitto, AGC Business Conduct and Compliance
- Paul McCrory, Company Secretary, BAT plc
- Graeme Munro, Group Head of Internal Audit
- Jon Evans, Group Head of Reward
Duty to report a breach
- We have a duty to report any suspected wrongdoing in breach of the SoBC or the law. We should also report any such conduct by third parties working with the Group.
Protection for those who Speak Up
You will not suffer any form of reprisal for raising a concern about actual or suspected wrongdoing, even if you were mistaken.