Management Board Unplugged ｜ Podcast series
As we continue our transformation journey, we want to share our stories to showcase our ambition to lead a different future for our industry.
Our Management Board Unplugged podcast series - back for its second season - brings together our global graduates, senior subject matter experts and Management Board members for an inspiring discussion. In each new episode we focus on a particular area of the business, looking at how we drive transformation in that space, and the career opportunities that are created for our employees and future candidates.
Our latest episode features David O’Reilly, Director Scientific Research, Carlista Moore Condé, Group Head of New Sciences and Ed Forsdike, Head of Global Vapour Innovation. They are interviewed by Claire Wisbey, Head of Scientific Communications and Lorna Flintham, who recently finished our Global Graduate Programme. In this episode, our hosts and guests discuss how BAT’s world-class science enables the delivery of A Better Tomorrow™ and how our approach to Research & Development is innovation-led, multi-category, and global in nature. They also discuss the diverse career paths our global R&D Hub in Southampton, UK, offers, as well as our focus on female talent in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths).
We hope the podcast series will also help dispel some of the myths around our business and showcase how BAT is a truly exciting, dynamic and inclusive place to work.
If you are interested in learning more about a career at BAT please visit our careers site .
A full-length audio podcast is available here:
You can also watch and listen to all previous episodes featuring:
- Michael Dijanosic, Regional Director Asia Pacific and Middle East, and Guy Meldrum, President & CEO Reynolds American Inc;
- Luciano Comin, Regional Director, Americas and Sub-Saharan Africa and Johan Vandermeulen, Regional Director, Europe and North Africa;
- Marina Bellini, Director, Digital and Information and Paul Lageweg, Director, New Categories;
- Jerry Abelman, Director, Legal and External Affairs and General Counsel, and Kingsley Wheaton, Chief Marketing Officer;
- Tadeu Marroco, Finance and Transformation Director, and Alan Davy, then-Director, Operations;
- David O’Reilly, Director, Scientific Research and Hae In Kim, Director, Talent, Culture and Inclusion.