MB Unplugged ｜ Podcast series
As we continue our transformation journey, we want to share our stories to showcase our ambition to lead a different future for our industry.
MB Unplugged brings together our global graduates and senior leaders. The format sees the graduates in conversation with our leaders, posing questions which generate interesting discussion. Topics include purpose, inclusion, sustainability, career development and the way we run a business with an ambition for change.
Our latest episode features Michael Dijanosic, Regional Director Asia Pacific and Middle East, and Guy Meldrum, President & CEO Reynolds American Inc., being interviewed by Kelly Corey, Global Graduate Management Trainee. In this episode, Michael, Guy and Kelly talk about innovation, sustainability and how the diversity of our thinking helps people to have a real impact. They also discuss how our speed of learning, development and transformation demonstrate that we’re not a “traditional” company.
We hope the podcast series will also help dispel some of the myths around our business and showcase how BAT is a truly exciting, dynamic and inclusive place to work.
If you are interested in learning more about a career at BAT please visit our careers site .
A full-length audio podcast is available here:
You can also watch and listen to all previous episodes featuring:
- David O’Reilly, Director, Scientific Research and Hae In Kim, Director, Talent and Culture;
- Tadeu Marroco, Finance Director, and Alan Davy, Director, Operations;
- Jerry Abelman, Director, Legal and External Affairs and General Counsel, and Kingsley Wheaton, Chief Marketing Officer;
- Marina Bellini, Director, Digital and Information and Paul Lageweg, Director, New Categories;
- Luciano Comin, Regional Director, Americas and Sub-Saharan Africa and Johan Vandermeulen, Regional Director, Europe and North Africa