Management Board Unplugged ｜ Podcast series
As we continue our transformation journey, we want to share our stories to showcase our ambition to lead a different future for our industry.
Our Management Board Unplugged podcast series - back for its second season - brings together our senior subject matter experts and Management Board members for an inspiring discussion. In each episode we focus on a particular area of the business, looking at how we drive transformation in that space, and the career opportunities that are created for our employees and future candidates.
Our last episode this season focuses on our Legal and External Affairs (LEX) function. The episode features a panel discussion featuring Management Board member Jerome Abelman, Director, Legal and External Affairs, Craig Harris, Regional Head of LEX – Europe, Michelle Phillips, Head of Corporate Compliance as well as joining virtually, Tamara Gitto, AGC Business Conduct & Compliance and Summer Hanna – VP Scientific Regulatory Engagement, Reynolds.
We hope the podcast series is helping to help dispel some of the myths around our business and showcase how BAT is a truly exciting, dynamic and inclusive place to work.
If you are interested in learning more about a career at BAT please visit our careers site .
A full-length audio podcast is available here:
You can also watch and listen to all previous episodes featuring:
- Tadeu Marroco, Finance and Transformation Director, Dr Lisa Smith, BTV Managing Director and Lexy Prosszer, BTV Investment Principal, Lukasz Garbowski, BTV Investment Director, Danny Lowe, Founder and CEO of Blockhead, Peter Wozny, BTV Senior Legal Counsel and Ryan Dewwanga, Battle of Minds winner.
- Zafar Khan, Group Operations Director, Kingsley Wheaton Chief Marketing Officer, Samanmali Chandrasiri, Group Head of HR Marketing and R&D, Tania Legkun, Marketing Director for our North-West Europe Area, Simon Brown, Group Head of Operations, Development and Sustainability, Anna Mitchell, Global Head of Business Communications.
- Zak Brown, CEO of McLaren Racing, Kingsley Wheaton, Chief Marketing Officer, Paul Lageweg, Director, New Categories and Elly Criticou, Category Director, Vapour & New Channels;
- David O’Reilly, Director Scientific Research, Carlista Moore Condé, Group Head of New Sciences and Ed Forsdike, Head of Global Vapour Innovation;
- Michael Dijanosic, Regional Director Asia Pacific and Middle East, and Guy Meldrum, President & CEO Reynolds American Inc;
- Luciano Comin, Regional Director, Americas and Sub-Saharan Africa and Johan Vandermeulen, Regional Director, Europe and North Africa;
- Marina Bellini, Director, Digital and Information and Paul Lageweg, Director, New Categories;
- Jerry Abelman, Director, Legal and External Affairs and General Counsel, and Kingsley Wheaton, Chief Marketing Officer;
- Tadeu Marroco, Finance and Transformation Director, and Alan Davy, then-Director, Operations;