Manage your shares
How to control your account
You can manage your account through Computershare online, by post or by telephone.
First go to the Computershare website . You will be taken to the Shareholding Section where you will need your Shareholder Reference Number or SRN* to progress to Account Details where you can:
- View your account balance
- View your dividend payment history
- Check the status of your bank payment instructions
- Check the status of your Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRIP)
- Request to receive Electronic shareholder communications
- Change your address details
* You may continue to use your Lloyds TSB Registrars shareholder account number which can be found on your share certificate or a recent dividend tax voucher.
For other web-based enquiries, please visit www.investorcentre.co.uk/contactus
By post or telephone
You can contact Computershare at the address below. You may also telephone a representative between the hours of 08.30 and 17.30 GMT.
Computershare Investor Services PLC
Telephone Number: 0800 408 0094 (UK)
Overseas Number: +44 370 889 3159
Web-based enquries: www.investorcentre.co.uk/contactus