You can manage your account through Computershare online, by post or by telephone.
First go to the Computershare website
. You will be taken to the Shareholding Section where you will need your Shareholder Reference Number or SRN* to progress to Account Details where you can:
- View your account balance
- View your dividend payment history
- Check the status of your bank payment instructions
- Check the status of your Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRIP)
- Request to receive Electronic shareholder communications
- Download administration forms to update your details
* You may continue to use your Lloyds TSB Registrars shareholder account number which can be found on your share certificate or a recent dividend tax voucher.
By post or telephone
You can contact Computershare at the address below. You may also telephone a representative between the hours of 08.30 and 17.30 GMT.
Computershare Investor Services PLC
Telephone Number: 0800 408 0094 (UK)
Overseas Number: +44 870 889 3159
Fax: 0870 703 6106
TextPhone: 0870 702 0005
Web queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Internet address: www.computershare.com